Miracle Beauty and nail technician Academy does not discriminate in its employment, admission, instruction, or graduation policies on the basis of sex, race, age, color, ethnic origin, or religion. Miracle Beauty and nail technician Academy does not recruit students enrolled in the same program from another institute. Also, potential students being interviewed are strongly encouraged to research and visit other schools before making a final decision.
Miracle Beauty and nail technician Academy requires that each student enrolling into the institution must:
- Be able to understand and complete an application for enrollment.
- Be at least 18 years of age. Proof of age can be shown through a driver’s license, birth certificate, etc.
- Provide a federally issued photo identification, such as a driver’s license, identity card, passport, etc.
- Provide proof of secondary education, such as a high school diploma, a GED certificate, an official transcript showing secondary school completion, or a state certification of home-school completion.
- Should an enrolling student provide a foreign high school diploma, the applicant is responsible for obtaining an English translation of the document, along with confirmation that the education received is equivalent to a U.S. high school diploma. This documentation must come from a licensed and approved agency, such as: World Educational Services (WES), Globe Language Services, and Josef Silny and Associates.
- Be interviewed prior to enrollment and complete an entry questionnaire.
- Submit a $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Additionally, individuals enrolling into the Esthetics Instructor program or Cosmetology Instructor program must:
- Be licensed in the applicable field. (For Instance: Esthetics Instructor students must have an esthetician license, etc.)
Miracle Beauty and nail technician Academy does not offer ABILITY TO BENEFIT. Students will be notified of acceptance via phone or in writing.
Providing false information for the purpose of gaining admission or access to financial assistance is a violation of law and could result in criminal prosecution as well as denial of admission or termination from Miracle Beauty and nail technician Academy.
Additional Admissions Requirements for Foreign Students:
Miracle Beauty and nail technician Academy accepts United States citizens and foreign nationals who are permanent residents (or have documented proof that they are in a candidacy/application part of the process), and foreign nationals with a valid non- immigrant status who are eligible to attend school. Foreign nationals may enroll if they possess a current visa and a valid I-94 (which allows attendance at school), which do not expire prior to their scheduled graduation date. Additional acceptable enrollments:
- US national (includes native of American Samoa or Swains Island)
- U.S. permanent resident for (551, I151, or I1551C (Permanent Resident Card, Resident Alien Card, or Alien Registration Receipt Card), also known as Green Card.
- Arrival-Departure record (i-94) from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Showing:
- Refugee Asylum Granted
- Cuban-Haitian Entrant (Status Pending) Conditional Entrant (valid if issued before 4/1/80)
- Parolee-must be paroled for at least one year and must be able to provide evidence from USCIS that he/she is not in the U.S. for a temporary purpose and that he/she intend to become a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- T-Visa (for victims of human trafficking) or parent holds a T-1 Visa and can produce certification letter from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- "Battered Immigrant-Qualified Alien" who is a victim of abuse by a citizen or permanent resident spouse, or a child designated as such under the Violence Against Women Act.
- Citizen of the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, or Republic of Palau Student has a "Notice of Approval to Apply for Permanent Residence" (I-171 or I-464)
- Student holds an A-1, A-2, A-3, E-1, G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4, H-1B, H-2A, H-2B, H-3, H-4, I, J-2, L, O, or R
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals or undocumented Student (Dream Act)
At the current time, Miracle Beauty and nail technician Academy is not approved to receive Title IV (Federal Financial Aid) through the Department of Education. Also, any available financial aid offered by the school or any scholarships that the school may offer is available to only those that qualify.